Friday 30 August 2013

Flashback Friday #2

Today I bring you the second instalment of Flashback Friday. This post is going to feature my lovely friend Brodie who was my rock through out high school. She will be featuring in a lot of in this series. When we took heaps of pictures back then, I was not the best at or knowledgeable with make up. Brodie has a blog that she is just starting it would be awesome if you could follow her here or here.



There is also another picture on my look book from that night here which I have not posted new pictures for years. 

Once again can we please talk about all the eye liner I have on! I look so completely emo. This much eye liner makes your eyes look smaller! Why did I not realise this at the time. Also this much eye liner ends up smudging and going all over your face!! This is something I wish I could have taught my younger self. 

It also seriously looks like I'm not wearing anything on my lips and checks. Just freaking eye liner. For anyone just starting out make up please at least put a little blush or bronzer on! If you are a pale and all the one same dull colour you look DEAD! Give some life to your face!! In the look book version of this picture I have on some lipstick thank god! 

Then the superhero tattoos on our chest! God it makes me laugh so much. I think we really thought out where to put the tattoo! I remember this photo was taken the night before the short stack concert. I am thinking we were over our Jonas Brothers phase if this is how we did our make up and dressed. 

Got any pictures that you loved at the time but now you wonder what you were thinking? 

Briony xx

2 comments:

  1. hahaha! We were definitely not over the Jonas Brothers at that point!
    I remember the solo picture of me in front of my door and I'm pretty sure it's covered in posters of them.

    So glad I have really red cheeks naturally or I would have looked dead as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol oh god. Not the typical fans at this point! haha

      Delete