Wednesday 28 August 2013

Lust Have It

Last month after getting my Lust Have It box I decided that I would end my subscription. The box wasn't that bad don't get me wrong I am enjoying some of the products like the hand sanitizer and the hair bands. However I don't feel like I wanted to continue. For one I am going overseas at the end of the year and I really need to save and since I wasn't completely happy with Lust Have It, it was one logical think to stop paying for. Also the main thing that really stopped me from continuing was that they didn't tell me they were taking the money out of my account so I had already moved all my money to my saving making the first attempt of payment fail. If I had known it was coming out I would have left the amount in my account and most likely still be subscribed. I just became annoyed with the process and since I was already getting disappointed each month I made the choice to stop getting Lust Have It.

I am still subscribed to Bellabox and I will maybe continue with my subscription next year when I am working full time. If I use up a lot of my samples.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment