Friday 20 September 2013

September Bellabox 2013

I just got my September Bellabox! Yay! So I wanted to share it with you all. 

This month's box was partnered with Cleo and was focused around spring party essentials. Basically sping racing, which fingers crossed that I will be going this year! 




The first item is the October issue of Cleo. I was so shocked and happy to get this. I was so glad that I didn't buy this the day before like I planned. Not much to say about this item but I will be reading all of it. 

Montagne jeunesse blemish mud masque:
This was one of their essential items it is retailed for $3.99. I loved face masks, while writing this posts I currently haven't a face on my mask. This is a blemish one which isn't what I am looking for at the moment. However I will try it or maybe I will make my housemate use it (she will be featuring in a blog series soon!). Overall I am happy getting his product. 

Elegant touch envy wraps:
This is the colour item and it is retailed as $8.99. I am excited about this item as I still haven't used this style of nails, even though I have a few waiting for me. I am not a fan of the actual colours however I think it will be amazing to use on a younger cousin. So overall I am happy getting this. 

Schick hydro silk razor:
This is the award winner and is retailed for $9.99. I have never used this brand but I am looking forward to use this. I currently use Venus one so once that is finished I will use this one, or I will wait until I move later in the year. It's a razor not too much to say about it other then I will be using it. Overall I am very impressed with getting this item as it is one that won't be lost in my samples draw. 

Manicare glam Kelly lashes:
This is a trick item and retails for 11.95. I am pretty bad with false lashes but I have tried this brand before. I really do like this brand and trust that they will be a great quality. I will use these soon so that is exacting. Overall I am really happy with this item as this is a beauty product I don't have much of so it can't get lost in my collection. 

Footcare gel ball of foot cushions: 
This is an essential item and is priced at $8.99 for 2 pairs. This is a create product to receive as I do love to wear heels and this will make them have a chance to feel better. Overall I am really happy with this item as I was looking to buy this the other week, I will use it. 

Garnier amber solaire natural bronzer spray:
This is a cult item along with the Priceline pick and retails for 14.95. I am new to tanning myself, getting it done for myself is just so much easier. I am excited to try this as it in the shade light and all of ,one are in deep bronze cheer. Over all I am happy to have this item and plan to try this out to perfect tanning. 

ASAP pure mineral eye pencil:
This is a colour items and retails for $20.00. This is a brown eyeliner and I excited to have this as I don't currently have a brown eyeliner. This is a item that will look good as a subtle liner for every day wear. Overall I am happy with this product and thing it will be useful. 

I am really happy with the whole box. I think it was amazing value. So excited to use all of and tell you my thoughts! 

Briony xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment