Friday 28 March 2014

Pale Girl Tans #3 Bondi Sands

Hey lovelies!



Bondi Sands is the latest Tan I have add to my collection. It is a well known Australian brand which I have heard so much hype about! It is only $20 at Priceline so it is super affordable and I really couldn't resist making an impulse buy. I got the Light/ Medium colour because I am still too scared to go dark, I am working my way up.

I used my Le Tan Tanning Mitt to apply the product, like with my J Bronze. The tan go on dark and is slightly lighter than the final colour. I prefer tans that go with colour because it makes the process of fake tanning easy for a beginner like me.  It just helps with not missing spots and having an even tan. The final colour is lighter than the J Bronze although it is a lovely natural colour which is made to be built upon. The label will give you guide for building on the colour, it can be left on longer or applying more tan an hour after the first application. The scent of the tan is a coconut scent and is not unpleasant at all, it is present though.

Will I repurchase this tan? Hell yeah it is a great product and I could easily see it becoming a staple in my beauty collection.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment