Monday 24 March 2014

Where have I been?

Hey all
You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while. There is a reason behind this and that is someone told me that my writing sometimes doesn't make sense. I have never a great English student and have always preferred to speak than write, so I have been too nervous to post. I know it wasn't someone trying to hurt me when they said it and that they are only trying to improve my blog but it still made me not feel like posting. I have plenty of post ready to go and can be posted at any minute but because I hadn't gotten them checked by someone who is better at writing then me, I haven't posted. 

I am done being too scared to post. I am human, I'm allowed to make mistakes. So if you see something that does't make sense tell me but that isn't going to stop me sharing with you anymore. 

Also you have seen I have been posting on YouTube still there has been three new videos since I last posted on here I will write little posts to accompany the videos soon. 

Love you! 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment