Friday 4 April 2014

New products April 2014 #1

Hey all

This week I recently got some new Clinque products. I went for cult favourites really, I'm sure you have all heard of them.  I had to share anyway I am that excited. 



Firstly I got Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. I have been lusting after this ever since I finished my Antipodes Grapeseed butter Cleanser. This one is talked about a lot in the blog and YouTube world, so was something I just had to try myself. I recently have felt lost with my skin care routine as my skin is slowly becoming more like it's normal self after treatment (minus the acne, for now). It can feel like I am not taking care of it properly do I am excited to have a new high end product to motivate me with taking better care of my skin. 



The other talked about product I picked up is the Bottom Lash Mascara. I'm awful with putting mascara on my bottom lashes and when I try I don't think it looks any good, I'm hope this mascara will make me a pro while giving my eyes an extra pop. This isn't an essential product to anyone's makeup collection but I am worth it, right? 



I also got two samples while I was there and they are the clarifying lotion and the liquid facial soap. I haven't heard that much about either of these products. Only that my mother raves about the lotion. Looking forward to trying them out and letting you know how they are. 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment