Saturday 26 April 2014

Shameless Selfies #4

Hi!!

You know I love the camera! There are some selfies from back in January most are from my cousin Mel's wedding.  Also meet my family and some of my favourites.


Lime Crime Velvetine in Suedeberry, packing for Brodie's trip to France! Haul of gifts here. 


After filming my top 13 Products of 2013 which actually was 14 products. Opps!!


Twinning with the bestie!


Mel and Dave's wedding! 


My beautiful Mother!


The father wearing the Panda tie I got from China. Just casually in Richmond colours ;)


My amazing sister!



My future sister in law and the mother to my favourite niece!


My super tall first cousin once removed, who is looking babe'n. 


lover lover


Don't take my selfies too seriously. 


My boyfriend.

Briony xx


No comments:

Post a Comment