Saturday 12 July 2014

Shameless Selfies #7

Hey all!
It's back I am ready to share more selfies! I have way too many just sitting there on my iPhone. So I hope you like my silly face and get to know me a little better from seeing little snaps of my life!

This was before a 21st, I thought I would do a pop of colour since I was wearing all black. 

A before and after picture. Showing how much of a difference makeup makes!

I think this was from Grad but I just like my makeup here!

Can you tell I really like the natural look! Look at that eyebrow! 

One of my best friends had a black, white and purple themed party. 

Purple lips really was the easy option! Filters make me look more tan.

I love Kelsie! 

Pretty sure I filmed a video this day. 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the purple lipstick! you look so pretty :) I also have way too many shameless selfies haha x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am addicted to purple at the moment haha

      Delete
  2. Natural make up suits you, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete