Tuesday 23 July 2013

8th of October 2013- Ulta3 Nail Polishes

Hi, 
For you who don’t know the brand Ulta3 they are a make up company that makes Lipsticks, pencils, nail polishes, eye shadows, blush, foundations and powders. There are available at Available at Terry White Chemists, Blooms the Chemist, Good Price Pharmacy Ulta3 can also be found at select Coles, Woolworths, and Target stores. I currently have 3 of the nail polishes I them all from Coles and they were all $2. The quality of the nail polishes is pretty amazing for the price. They are worth a lot more than $2 in my opinion and the price makes me want to be buy more of their products to build up my nail polish. You do need to two coats of the nail polish to get the desired looked but most nail polishes are the same so this is not a down side to the nail polish. The nail polish does last and comes in a large variety of colours. So I really recommend their nail polishes and will be buying more soon. 
.


tumblr 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment