Tuesday 23 July 2013

15th October 2012- Maybelline Baby Lips Glow

Hey all

I never expected to love this product so much. I have the mixed berry one and it smells pretty good. I purchased this one as I thought it might have colour like the ones you see the beauty gurus from the US have. I was right the glow series have colour. This one is in a subtle pink which looks so cute. I love the colour it looks so natural but noticeable enough to be seen.
When I first opened this product I thought it wasn’t coloured and I put it all over my lips and slightly over as my lips are always extremely dry. I then was shocked when I looked in the mirror to see that I in fact did have colour. So be warned it does look like slightly try is a clear balm when you open it. It gradually gets more noticeable in time. Also the more you put on logically makes it becomes noticeable. So I recommend as soon as you notice your lips getting slightly dry lips put more on to have soft and tinted lips.
Briony xx

Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment