Monday 5 August 2013

Priceline Haul! 40% off Skincare Sale

So there was the sale at Priceline....
I was failed pretty hard at controlling myself. I was planning a maximum of $50 I spent almost $70.



This is a picture of the complete collection.




Sukin Antioxidant Eye Serum:
I love the Sukin brand they are Australian and Organic so is a brand one I want to use more of. The eye serum is something I really wanted to try as my Medication is making me get little lines under my eyes so an eye cream and serum I feel will Hydrate and make under my eyes hot look so horrid. The price was originally $19.99 and I got it for $11.99.




Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream:
Once again i got this eye cream because I have been worried about under my eyes. Burt's Bees is also a natural brand which is something that has been interesting me lately. 99% of the cream is natural which
a go since it was reduced from $39.99 to 23.99. I love me a bargain.  If you look in the picture it comes out like piped icing or cream! My friend Maddy Recommended this to me also.

Hydraluron Moisture Booster
There is been a lot of positive reviews and hype about this product. Once again I got this because of my dry skin and Thought it would be good to to help keep it hydrated while I am on my drying out medication. I am really excited to try this and maybe some of the other products from the brand if I think they are as good the hype.



Hydratherapy Replenishing Eye Cream
This eye cream I have never heard anything about it really an impulse buy. I saw the price online and decided when I went in I had to have it. I am hoping this is a reasonable eye cream however it doesn't bother me if it isn't the best as I am happy to just try it. I paid about $4 for this so I am interested in if their is any results.



Rosken Skin Repair High Potency Vitamin E Cream
I wanted to get this as Vitamin E is amazing for your skin and is good for healing skin. I am thinking of using this on my face and body to help with stretch marks, dry patches and scares. My father last year got some pretty serious burns and Vitamin E creams was a huge part of the healing process.




Swisspers Cucumber 5 refreshing facial Cleansing Wipes
I am always looking for make up wipes, These were .89 cents so I couldn't say no!



Yes To Cucumbers Facial Towelettes
I have never tried these wipes but they have had hype on YouTube for a while now so I thought I would give them a try so I can review them for you!

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment