Tuesday 10 September 2013

False Lashes

Last week at Melbourne Central they were having fashion week events. I went down as shopping and free things are of my favourite things. Mecca was running an event where you could get false lashes put on, try a lip stick or get a statement nail done. I choose false lashes as you may have guessed from the title. I made the choice as my lips were chapped (what's new, stupid medication!) and my nails really need some pampering before I let anyone look at them. 

Anyway back on topic. I lined up in a huge queue and waited my turn. The their were 4 choices of lashes all from the brand Kit. The lashes themselves cost $17.95 and I got them for free. I choice the volume lashes as they still natural looking and just make your lashes look fuller. I really enjoyed wearing apart from the first few minutes where you are still trying to adjust. 

I'm not actually one to wear false lashes I've only worn them to cheer comps. However I would like to wear them more as they are fun. Next party I plan to be rocking some :) 


Please keep in mind I was wearing no makeup just false lashes. 

Mecca also had if you buy something in store you got a deluxe sample of the YSL shocking mascara. I got a mini Soap and Glory product. (Will blog about it soon I promise!) 

Briony xx 

2 comments:

  1. Are their lashes fake looking? As in... Do they have a huge plastic shine to them? Or are they more natural looking?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol what do you think? There is a picture there.

      Delete