Friday 6 September 2013

Flashback Friday #3




Hi Lovelies 
It's Friday yay! If only I wasn't a poor uni student who spent her weekends working, sigh. To celebrate that it is Friday were are going back to 2009 with my amazing friend Brodie again. We liked to dress up and take lots of photos okay. As you will learn we were not camera shy at all, we even have an old joint YouTube channel which one day I may let you watch for flashback sakes or maybe not as you may think I am INSANE! 

Teasing our hair was lots of fun to be honest on the night and then torture the next day! Why did we do it? Well I was under the impression we were so high end. It was inspired by magazines like Russh which I adored at the time, I swear I had so much money back then! It could have also been slightly inspired from our school product that we had been in, Brodie was one of the stars! The production was set in an era similar to Sweeny Todd. 

The top picture not my favourite I look very dead in my opinion however the other two I still like. I really like the big bow on the side of my hair. It maybe just before it looks so in place with the massive hair. The second picture is really not about the make up as it such bad quality you can barely see our faces! 

The bottom picture I appear to have blush on! Yay!! Not as much as an embarrassing photo. Since I don't think the make up is too horrible. However really not my style at all now. I think Brodie looks stunning in them like usual she was born a pro in my option, lucky thing. 

I love the white eye shadow in the corner of the eyes that Brodie and I have. I think it still looks good and sometimes use it now. However I don't do it that often these days as I don't have a white eye shadow I like as much as I liked one then. Any recommendations? I would love to know if you have found a perfect one! 

I am hoping that their is not too many more pictures where I look emo but who knows apparently I had a phase even though I was in love with bright coloured clothes during that time! 

Briony xx 

Any pictures that you have that you don't know what you were thinking?  

1 comment:

  1. Probably one of our most 'normal' dress-ups!
    Still hate myself for the heavy under-eye liner! D:
    Pretty sure though I still rock the inner white corners near daily haha! Some things never change!

    ReplyDelete