Friday 13 September 2013

Flashback Friday #4


These pictures were taken back in the day when I had short hair. This was one of the first times I used liquid eye liner! I remember being so proud! The picture quality is pretty crap as it was taken on my old Nokia. 

I do like the pictures still but I look like a ghost in them. It is a combination between flash and no blush! which I still do not understand how I never used it since I am so in love with it now. The flash doesn't go to close to my face. It washes out my face and it looks gross! 

This one is a short post this week. But I want to share my make up fails and my not so embarrassing make up looks. 

Briony xx 


2 comments:

  1. You look so cute in these photos... Even if you have no nose xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No nose was all the rage back then ;)

      Delete