Friday 13 September 2013

Makeup Wipe Monday #6 Biore- Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes



You might have guessed by the title but this Make up Wipe Monday post is featuring the Biore- Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Wipes. I really like this brand and had already tried the sample size packs before. However if you use the sample size packs and they are in green packaging they are over a year old. They came out with new packaging last year so please keep that in mind if you by the wipes in the green packaging they are older than the white packaging.

These wipes are the cleansing ones from the brand so they are a more harsh feeling. They are made to cleanse the skin not just remove make up. I don't believe they are the best for removing the make up. The brand has another wipes which is more focused on removing make up.

The wipes themselves have bumps on them which I am a fan of. I think that if you are going to be too lazy to cleanse your skin before you to go to sleep this would be an option that you can consider.

They are chemical smelling wipes which I am not a fan of. I have been trying to use more organic products and a product that just reminds me of chemicals is something that I want on face!

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment