Thursday 19 September 2013

New Products September 2013 #2 & Birthday Haul

The 15th of September is my birthday and with that brings lovely birthday presents. My amazing friends and family know me so well got me some lovely beauty items. Also chemist warehouse is having a half price sale.

To start with these are the items I got at the Melbourne Central Fashion Week event. 




Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter
YSL Mascara Shocking
Nail File in Pink Glitter 
Kit False Lashes - Level 1 Drama

Now on the the chemist warehouse sale. During my first trip I got decided to make the most of the Revlon sale. As believe it or not I have never actually tried the colour stay foundation. Also my house mate really like the nail polish colour so I bought it. 


Rimmel London Salon Pro Kate - Punk Rock 
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation - Buff 
Revlon Nearly Naked - Vallina 


My birthday haul starts now. 

From Brodie 



Bourjois Paris Color Boost - 01 Red Sunrise
Essie Nail Lacquer - Peach Daiquiri
Essie Nail Lacquer -Fiji


From Tara



Essie Nail Lacquer - Lilacism
Lovisa Necklace
Also some Lovisa ear rings not pictured

From Maddy



Soap & Glory - The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory - Flake Away


Now From friends who don't have blogs ;)



Beauty Essentials Quad Eye Palette - Be Bright
Beauty Essentials Quad Eye Palette - Be Dramatic
Australis Nail Glitter Top Coat - 51092 Shimmy Shake
A glam Nail Art Pen in Blue ( Not pictured)
MOR Soap in Lychee Flower 
Forever New Eyerings

There is some more presents to come so I will keep you posted when I get those :)

Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate my birthday! Thanks for the presents even though it told you to get me NOTHING! You are the sweetest! Also this post is not a bragging post, I am just sharing my new beauty related products I got my birthday and recent sale. 

Briony xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment