Monday 23 September 2013

New Products September 2013 #3 Little Target Haul

My birthday money was burning a hole in my pocket and since my boyfriend was dying to get the new grand theft auto game I headed to target for the midnight release. Was this a good idea? Hello no. One  no night time snuggles he pulled an all nighter to play and two at 12 am it is really hard for me to say no to anything. To be fair though nearly everything was on sale. Only downside the cashier charged me twice for one if the items! It was a $3.00 item but whatever!



The first item I got was a 75g tub of Lucas Papaw Ointment because it was half price at $11.50. I love this product, I'm almost finished mine and I have no idea where mine is currently. So snatching it up at such a low price makes sense. Post on this product here. 



Next came the Australis Fresh & Flawless Pressed Powder in Natural. This is a cult product I'm Australia and one I was not sure whether I would repurchase. However it was on sale for $4.00 which is extremely hard to say no too! I think I will keep it hidden away until summer as it is slightly too dark for my skin and can look a little orange. Although I have bought this product at least 3 times in the past 12 months so I do actually love it, just not so much for my pale winter skin! 



Essence Nail Art Express Dry Drops this is a product I have been dying to try for a while now I have bought it for other people and heard only good things about it. For only $3.50 I am not sure what took me so long to buy it! I am looking forward to seeing if this does really help nail polish drying time as it will be an excuse to do my nails more often. 



Soon after was the Essence Lash Mania ultra volume mascara. This one at the bargain price of $1.00. Okay I am slightly worried as to why it was so cheap but I am sure this will be a decent everyday mascara for work or just times when I am wearing glasses and don't need lots of length. 



Another Essence Product the Home Sweet Home collection eyeshadow in 01 h
Happy Couching. This is a nice deep brown colour which I thought would be a nice crease colour not too shimmery and not too matte. I just think Essence is such great value for the amazing quality. I paid $3.50 and I am pretty happy with that. 



Surprise Essence again another bargain product for only $3.00 the eyeshadow Quattro in 07 Over The Taupe. Which is a really pretty and simple neutral quad which would be nice for when I travel later in the year. It will also just be nice in general as I am fan of the neutral, as I like a bold lip. 



The final Essence product is from the Sun Club Collection the nail polish in 01 BBC Pink Heat. Which came to the amazing price of $1. It is a stunning bold colour which will look amazing this spring and summer. Let's be real I will wear it in the winter too. 

What did you spend your birthday money on this year? 
Get any bargains? 

Briony xx

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award Betch. Included a rather dashing photo of you just because I could -xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a good press powder so I might try the Australis one soon.. especialy for that price! I have the nail drops in a different brand (modo) and oh boy is it amazing!!! Drying them quick and giving them a nice shine <3

    ReplyDelete