Saturday 28 September 2013

Sample Queen #2 - Suigo Vital Nutrition Intensive Hair Repair Treatment

The sample featuring in today's post is the Suigo Vital Nutrition Intensive Hair Repair Treatment. I got this products a few months ago in a box and used it twice since then.



The hair mask is meant to be left in shampooed hair for 20 to 30 minutes. It would be good for people who do masks while bathing, which was me last year but this year I only have a shower (i swear when I move I better have a bath). It feels great while in the hair and I could easily brush out my knots which is something I need when washing my hair! I got complements the day after I used this and was asked if I had straightened my hair. I think this product works really well for products and I will buy it in a full size version not for an every week mask but for one when my hair needs extra care or when it has been extra messy. 

Briony xx


No comments:

Post a Comment