Sunday 29 September 2013

Spotlight Sunday #10 Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation


Hey lovelies 
I finished my Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I really enjoyed the foundation. It has slight shimmer/ glitter particles. Which aren't very noticeable on your face but I would put the foundation on the back of my hand before I used a brush. The foundation on my hands when in the light would sparkle, like Edward Cullen lol. 

I would say that this is a light to medium foundation. It would cover my pimples pretty well but I would still need concealer on blemishes and on those annoying dark circles. However I really enjoyed the look of skin when wearing this foundation. I think the shimmer does make your face glow slightly which is a nice effect when you are feeling blah. 

I would highly recommend it and I plan on repurchasing this product also. 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment