Saturday 5 October 2013

Top Ten Spring Essentials 2013

Hello all my lovely readers!
Today's post is a collaboration post with my beautiful friend Tara (link to the post on bloglov'in). We did the We Heart Winter Tag on YouTube during the mid year break of uni, so now since it is the spring we are doing a spring related post! Which is exciting, if you like our collabs comment below and I am sure I we will do them more often! 



1: Sun Sense Daily Face Invisible Tint Finish SPF 30+
In Australia the spring is hot! In Melbourne it is pretty hot, with some rain, however get any more north and even hotter. I wrote a post recently saying how I am aiming to wear sun block every day I go outside. This is a great product because it gives a lot of protection while having a matte finish. It doesn't making your face really greasy which is nice for a sun block. 



2: Essie Fiji 
This is a staple spring colour pastel baby pink. Nail polish is something that is fun to change for the different seasons. There is so many colours I plan to wear and I will definitely be posting them. So keep a look out. 



3: Soap & Glory Flake Away 
A body scrub is needed during the spring as it is when you begin to wear skirts and dresses. Scrubs are also great for when you fake tan!



4: Gillette Venus Breeze
Shaving becomes a priority it the spring and this one is my favourite. Use it with a  moisturiser and you will gave silky smooth legs.




5: Benefit Coralista
This is new to my collection but I know I will be rocking this through out spring and summer!



6. Revlon Nearly Naked
This a little coverage foundation which is what you want in the hotter months. Who wants foundation dripping off their skin? Gross! A light coverage will hide your imperfection while still letting your skin be seen.

7: Simple moisturiser 
Once spring comes it's time to say goodbye to all those thick day time moisturisers. Think something light and refreshing. This is a really light one that can feel like your putting water on your face. Since it is made by Simple it's also really good for sensitive skin!
(Picture will be inserted as soon as I find mine. Lol) 



8: YSL Baby doll
I feel like this is my most floral and light scent that I own. Having a floral perfume is perfect for spring this one brings me back to being younger (think early to mid high school ). It can be tricky recommending perfumes as everyone enjoys different scents but for spring I would say pick a fun scent that goes with the sunny weather and blooming flowers!.



9: Maybelline Colour Sensational Fuchsia Flash
Hot weather to me means bright and bold lips. This a stunning hot pink and I love it! A baby pink is also cute for spring if you are looking for something less bold.

10: Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick Pink Blush
This is a more subtle colour for those who aren't into bold as much as me. This is a nice pale baby pink, it's natural enough during the day also. If you want an easy go to colour this spring I would highly recommend this one. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay – You picked some great products! I totally forgot body stuff, oops. Love your nail polish too, I really need to pick up Fiji. This was fun :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved your post too! We set it up a bit differently though lol

      Delete
  2. Glad to see Fiji is being put to good use! I forgot about babydoll! It is a really good scent for spring.. may have to dig mine up from wherever it's hidden in this room of mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Fiji is so pretty and girly. You should use your Babydoll don't waste it!

      Delete