Saturday 12 October 2013

Lazy Days

Since I am still just an university student I often find myself with some days free to stay at home, never on the weekend though, sigh. I am generally busy studying, filming, blogging or cleaning on these days. However my beauty routine for these days seem to be the same.

Not going to lie I do start these days with a big sleep in as I am a sucker for wasting my mornings, only because I'm a night owl. Then a I have a long shower. During my shower I wash my hair and brush it. I like to do this in shower with a heap of conditioner. I really fail at brushing my hair daily so when I wash my hair is my chance to brush it and attempt to have knot free hair for the remainder of the week. Sometimes I will do a mask but I am normally still too sleepy to do one.

After washing my hair next comes the full body exfoliating. I will use a moisturising body wash , I am currently using  a dove one ( Triple moisturising deeply nourishing body wash) and my exfoliating gloves. Although I recently got a body scrub so this has also become part of the body exfoliating. Then I will shave my legs as it is best to do it after you have gotten rid of any dead skin. It makes the hair stay away slightly longer. 

Once I am done showering comes my full body moisturising with oil. I will use my coconut oil all over my body. Putting on some loose clothes after which tend to be my pj's. I will do a face serum, eye serum, eye cream and rose hip oil, occasionally a face moisturiser also.

What do you like to do on your lazy days? 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment