Wednesday 13 November 2013

New Products October 2013 #1

So some of these Products were really from September but I have been saving them so I don't have 4 hauls in the one month. Also I began to go crazy on eBay this month so I have been waiting for the arrival of them to put in this post! I decided I could not wait any longer. This post was meant to go up in October but the orders took so long to come it I thought  I would just wait!

Majority of these are birthday presents. So I will start with the items I got myself from the Chemist Warehouse's sale. 





Maybelline Colour Tattoo Metal - Inked In Pink

Sukin Cleanser 

Now some presents. 




Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers - 303 Apocaliptic (Thank you Anna!)


 


Benefit Boxed Powder - Coralista (Thank you Megan)







Benefit It's Potent (Thank you the best sister in the world)




Estée Lauder Double Wear- 1C1 Cool Bone (Thanks Jess aka Who I have a series on!)

That's all for this post but I have been crazy on Ebay lately and here are some that have arrived 


Mac Matte Lipstick - Viva Glam 1 (Left, but the packaging MAC is in Red)

Mac Satin Lipstick - Rebel (Right)

Mac Lustre Lipstick - Relaxed (Middle)

Mirenesse Tight Liner - Foxfur Brown

Urban Decay 24/7 Concealer - FBI

Revlon Moondrops Lipsticks- Rose Amethyst, Lilac Champagne, Snowsiliver Rose, Siliverspun Rose, Peach Silk, Mirrored Mauve 

Shu Uemura Eye Lash Curler - However I think this may be fake!


Briony xx

Some pictures will be added later tomorrow or the following day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment