Friday 25 October 2013

Update 25/10/13

Hey

So today's post is just a little update as I have been slightly slacking in posts lately. (one didn't upload though I just found out!). If you remember I am currently a third year university student and this is my final semester, so since it currently week 12 out of 13 things are a bit busy as well as stressful. My blog means so much to me however I really want to pass these classes and graduate with my peers, so this means less of a focus on my blog. This is not an excuse just simply letting you know I am going to be happy with less posts during my exam period. I finish classes on the 1st of November, finish exams of the 26th and then I am leaving the country on the 28th. You can say November is a busy month for me. I will be back in the country on the 13th of December and from then onwards my posts should be more frequent I will be aiming for 3 or 4 posts per week and at least 1 YouTube video.

I have some exciting plans for the future along with the fear of the unknown. However I am going to take you every step of the way and share my experiences with you.

Thank you for being amazing followers and readers!

Love Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment