Friday 21 February 2014

Flashback Friday #5


Can we just talk about how bad my skin looks in this picture! Don't get me wrong I love not wearing make up to improve my skin.  However this picture is crazy that during a time I was very self-conscious about my skin that I wore barely any foundation to a party! That is what I am confused about with this picture!  


I remember this night well and when I remember it I assumed I was wearing make up! so this post is to say stay true to who you are and you are beautiful with or without make up. Yes make up does bring confidence comes from within.

Do something that makes you uncomfortable sometimes and reap the rewards later.

There will be a lot more posts focused on my skin soon as I have been off my skin medication for a long enough time now that I feel like I can blog about it.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment