Thursday 17 April 2014

Sample Queen #4 Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment

Hey all

If you watched my Priceline Hair Care Bag Haul Then you would know that I got the Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Treatment in my bag. I was pretty unimpressed with receiving this product as I don't use Pantene on my hair as I heard it is full of nasties. However I used the treatment today because well why not use up some of my samples?



I actually really enjoyed this treatment you just simply put this through your hair after you have used your shampoo and conditioner. You leave it on for you guessed it three minutes then you wash it out. While washing it out of your hair it feels really nice and that feeling stays once your hair is dry. Your hair feels silky and smooth after using this treatment, which really did impress me.

Would I recommend this treatment? Yes if you are short on time to do hair masks I think it is a great option. Would I repurchase it? Maybe I am not decided whether I would repurchase something from Pantene, I would consider every once in a while though. I don't think I would use it on a regularly as I adore using coconut oil.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment