Sunday 11 May 2014

New products may 2014 #3 social eyes lashes

Hey Everyone!

No spotlight Sunday post today! During the week my Laptop actually broke so I didn't get the chance to write up a post for today. I now have a new Computer yay!!  So now that I have seemed to setup most of my laptop I can Blog for you all. Last week I ordered from Socialeyes Basically Karissa Pukas aka Saturdaynightsalrite released her own Vegan Lash line and when they had their presale I had to but them! They are really affordable and delivery is only $5 for Australians which is lovely. 

I am not a big false lash person but that is because I am not very good at using them, so this will hopefully help me improve. I mean having pretty new lashes will motivate me right? They are longer that what I was expecting but I bet they will look amazing on! 





Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment