Friday 16 May 2014

New Products May 2014 #4 Beauty Joint Order

Hey all

So I made a Beauty Joint order the other week and it arrived in the mail! It was a lot quicker than I was expecting so that was great. So many of the products I bought have been on the lust list for months!



Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
Okay so if you can't guess why I bought this you are living under a rock. Lauren Cutris is forever raving about this mascara so I had to try it and it is so damn cheap I couldn't say no!



Jordana FabuBrow Eyebrow Pencil
I have heard a bit about this on Youtube recently and this is so cheap also it was hard to say no. I have the jordana eyebrow shadows which are great quality, I so knew it wouldn't be a waste of money.



NYX Blush in Angel
I have also heard so much about this blush! Rachael Jade on Youtube would be one of the biggest fan of the blush because it's supposedly a very neutral blush that can go with all looks. I need a blush to go with everything in my life it would be super helpful!





NYX Lipstick in Violet Ray
I am into the dark lips at the moment and it is the right weather for it in Melbourne! So this colour looked really nice when I saw the colour online but you know what it is pretty identical to one of my other lipsticks! So annoyed with myself!






NYX Lipstick in Harmonica
I'm really into light pink lips at the m moment and I couldn't find the black label one in India that Shaaanxo raves about so I thought this colour looked like a beautiful like pink. No! I was so wrong!!!! I am not a fan of this lipstick at all!!!!





Wet n Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15 in Lolly popstar
I pretty much just thought that this was a cute colour and I hadn't tried any Wet n Wild. Also so so so cheap so couldn't go wrong really. I am happy with this colour so far but may be a bit too meticalic for my liking.





Wet n Wild Colour Icon Palette in Comfort Zone
I got this palette as I love my walking on egg shells palette and really love it. I think Wet n Wild are such great quality for the price you pay!



E.L.F High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
Shaaanxo once again talks about this all the time so I knew I had to have it. So seeing as it is way cheaper in online than at Kmart I thought I would get it. This is one of their more expensive products but so far I enjoying it. As I had to start using it straight away!





E.L.F Blush in Gotta Glow
It's a highlighter and meant to be like the Nars one. Need I say more?





Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Nude
This is forever sold out in any of the sales and majoirty of the time whenever I got into Priceline. I have been wanting this for the longest time so I finally bought it and can't wait to start using it!



NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder
This I heard is a good 'drug store' bronzer and they don't sell it in Australia. So I thought I would try it out as I am in need of a cheaper bronzer and since I broke my Nars one :(.



Milani Bake Blush Luminoso
This is talked about so much on Youtube so I had to get it!

I really need to stop shopping this month! I am on 4 already and have so more things to haul!

Briony xx

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I've been wanting to try that Milani blush for ages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm really enjoying it so far.

      Delete