Tuesday 20 May 2014

Sample Queen #7 Jurlique Lavender Hand Cream

Hey all

Sample week day 3! This one I am not sure if it really counts as a sample but I got it in a sample box, so I am blogging about it!



I have written about Jurlique before in my Intense Recovery Mask Post and I mention in that post that Jurlique is made in Australia. I really like Australian brands so I am happy to have this in my rather large collection of hand creams.

You may have guessed by the title of the post and the name of the product, it smells like lavender. I love lavender so much and this is a nicely fragranced hand cream, not fake smelling at all. The scent doesn't overpower you but it last for a reasonable time on your hands.

I think it is good moisturising hand cream and it really help transform your hands from dry to soft.

Would I recommend this product? Yes I would. Would I repurchase this product? Yeah I most likely would, they got me at lavender. 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment