Tuesday 10 June 2014

Getting motivated!

Hey all

I am writing a serious post today.

I think it pretty clear with you watch my videos or look at my instagram that I have issues with my weight. I always struggle to find motivation and when I do find it I tend to lose it pretty fast. I know I am not alone here are as I follow so many people who have felt the same on instagram. However this time I am really hoping that I can keep motivated and lose a large amount of weight. I never used to be an overweight person until after I finished High School. I can blame the weight gain on several things but the main one is me! I need to change my attitude about food and focus on eating food that is the best for my body!

I'm not after being the skinniest girl in the room or being a size 6. I am just striving to be healthy and fit. My mother recently just finished Breast Cancer Treatment. Being overweight puts me at higher risk of getting Breast Cancer Myself! Also so many medical issues can arise from being overweight. I think I get back pain because of my weight and I am always tired because I can carrying around extra weight!

Also the main reason I want to lose weight is because the gain has ruined my confidence and has made me very unhappy. I like to be a happy person most of the time but when you feel so bad about yourself it is hard to be in a good mood.

I just wanted to post this as I am hopefully going to do some health and fitness sort of posts on the blog as having a healthy body makes you feel beautiful!

Also if I share my experience on the internet I can't just quit because I want bad food.

Briony xx

2 comments:

  1. Good on you, Briony! Being healthy and happy is the most important thing. I wish you the very best of luck with it all. Rooting for you, babe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Posting online will be a great motivator & I can't wait to read your fitness/foodie posts!

    This post has already given me a kick of motivation so hopefully we can see some great progress together.! What Tara said is exactly right that being happy is the most important thing & it's insane how much better you feel after a gym sesh or a great meal.

    p.s I have one of those free gym pass things if you want to hit up the gym with me after work or something, I need the motivation atm even today I chose to have a nap over a workout >.< haha

    Best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete