Tuesday 23 July 2013

10th April 2013- Yes To Carrots Moisturiser

Yes To Carrots Moisturiser
this is my favourite moisturiser like ever! I find that is doesn't leave my skin looking oily all day long unlike other moisturisers. I try and use the ones with oil as my skin is dry and I want to counteract that. This one is the one that makes my skin not seem oily after wearing moisturiser. Some I find I can feel it on my face hours later which I hate, this doesn't do that. 
I stopped using this for a while as it got lost in my collection, I am so glad I started using this product again. I finished it up though which has made me sad. I plan on repurchasing this moisturiser soon, just want to make sure I use up all my other day time ones before as I don’t want them to go to waste.
In short this product is awesome. It is always nearly all natural not tested on animals etc. 
Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment