Monday 12 August 2013

Spotlight Sunday #7 Organi Organic Honey Peel


It is almost gone but you can slightly see it is a gel. 



So if you have been reading my blog you know I am currently on medication that dries out my skin. This product is amazing at getting rid of dry skin. You literally just rub the gel into your skin and you feel the dead skin forming into balls. It sounds so gross but your skin feels so much softer and smoother after. I like to do this at least once a week and so does my boyfriend! I love doing this before a big night out as your make up applies and looks a lot better. It can also be used as a slight spot treatment as it helps to get rid of dryness on break outs. It also claims to hypo-allergenic and I'm down with that.

The only negatives about this product is this the price and availability. I paid $60 for this product but that was on sale while my sister (who also loves it!) paid almost double  at over $100. Also I have never been one to pay that much on skincare but I just love it and it is almost gone. There is a high chance of me buying this product again.

This there a skin peel you like?

Briony xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    That is REALLY expensive. You should try this.

    http://www.amazon.com/Hamo-Aqua-Peeling-Body-300ml/dp/B00AF202MO

    I use it all over my body and on my face when i have blemishes. When you rub it in with your fingers you get all this dead skin coming off.
    I usually get it off ebay but they didn't have any left. It's the same price though.

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will have to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete