Wednesday 19 February 2014

Spotlight Sunday #9 Certified Organic ROSE HIP OIL



You may know this but I adore the Sukin brand. It's organic and Australian, what more could an Aussie girl want? I have been using the Sukin rosehip oil for months now. It was featured in my chemist warehouse and cotton on haul where I got it on sale!

I have mainly been using the rosehip oil at night time, it says to put about 2 to 3 drops on your face. However I put so much more than that on my face. As you know I am currently on medication for my skin and it dries it out. That is why I have been putting on a heap of the oil nightly. It helps with keep my skin hydrated and I swear by it. I also believe that is helping take away the redness in my skin. I can't be 100% sure about this as once again the medication. Although my friend Maddy said in one of her post how she believes rosehip oil helps with balancing skin tone. (just ignore where she thinks trilogy is better than Sukin :p). So The fact one of my friends believes that it is working for them encourages me to believe that it is the oil that is doing wonders for my skin. If I am feeling extra dry I will put a serum on underneath also but I think just oil would be fine for most skin types.

You can use this with your moisturizer or just the oil by itself. I will use as just an oil at night time and if I use it during the day I will add just a few drops of it to my moisturizer. I will only wear the oil on my face during the day if I am not wearing makeup as it does take a while to sink in which makes it perfect for night time.

Some of the great features are Australian owned, 100% carbon neutral, 100% vegan, no animal testing and preservative  free. 

Some people don't like the smell of this but it grows on you. My boyfriend says it smell play dough. 

Overall just buy this product! You will not regret it!

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment