Wednesday 2 October 2013

New Series Helping Jess

Yay so am starting a new series woo! People who know me in 'real life' know in July one of my university friends ( more like only uni friend!) moved in with me. When it comes to beauty we are completely different. Jess wears makeup everyday, uses soap to wash her face, straightens her hair almost daily and I am constantly reminding her to take off her make up. 

Recently washing her face with soap has stopped working for her, no surprise right? Well together we are going to find the solution to her skin issues, hopefully. We are going to start with finding her an actually cleanser and maybe a set to use. Money is no object here as she Is willing to pay more money if that means results. 

I am really excited about this series as it can be a way for me to research and buy things but not have to pay for it. 

If you have recommendations for Jess that would be great and we can all work together to help Jess out. 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment