Sunday 5 January 2014

Spotlight Sunday #11 Antipodes Grapeseed Butter Cleanser


I got this cleanser months ago off ebay at reduced price, ($12 + $6.95 P.P, $18.95). I had not heard anything about the brand when I purchased the cleanser but I had that week purchases my friend Maddy their eye cream, so I wanted to try the brand myself. I am so glad I purchased this that as I love it and believe it has saved my skin this year. It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that I have dry skin and this cleanser is targeted towards dry or mature skin.

I will either just put it straight on my face or rub it beteween my hands until it forms an oil. Then I will massage it into my face until I feel my face is clean. It is difficult to get off so a wash washer ( flannel) is need or a lot of water. I'm not going to lie some days I will keep a bit of the residue on my face as it feels so moisturiserimg. I think this was a perfect choice of cleanser for me while I was on the medication. The smell of the product is very natural and nature like so if you don't like those smell it may be the best choice but the smell does grow on you and you begin to love it.

Now would I repurchase it right now no as I am broke but in the future I would love to. It is expensive but it is worth it, so if you want to spend more on cleanser to get value and quality I think this would be a great choice. 

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment