Monday 28 April 2014

Makeup Wipe Monday #12 Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes Dry andSensitive skin

Yo

I have recently been trying out the Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes Dry and Sensitive skin thus it is the focus of today's post.



These makeup wipes have a strong fragrance, the smell isn't too unpleasant though. The wipes are reasonably thick but thinner than most of the higher priced supermarket brands. They are decently moist though which you would expect from Nivea. The wipes take off your makeup with one or two wipes, one is not enough and two is too much, no in between. I don't think I really noticed that it was particularly good for dry or sensitive skin likes it claims it is made for. I found it strange that there is a  fragrance when it is for sensitive skin as they don't really go together in my opinion.

The price of these wipes are higher than most found at a supermarket and not what I would call budget friendly, they are middle of the range.

Would I recommend these? Yes there is no reason not to. Will I repurchase these? Maybe if they were on sale.

Briony xx

1 comment:

  1. I purchased these as well and I wasn't too happy with them. They seemed pretty regular for the price.

    ReplyDelete