Sunday 6 April 2014

Makeup Wipe Monday #9 CE Natural Essentials Aloe Vera Facial Wipe

Hi everyone! 



Today we are talking about the CE Natural Essentials Aloe Vera Facial Wipes. I had never heard about these before I bought them. I got mine at La Mania Direct at Essendon Fields and I will link the website here for in case you want to try the wipes yourself.

The wipes are made in Australia (yay!), Alcohol free, Hypo-allergenic and includes Aloe Vera as well as Vitamin E. All of these make the wipe sound pretty good before using them. Aloe Vera is always nice in skincare as is so soothing.

The wipes themselves are nice and thick which I enjoyed. However the wipes are slightly too dry for my taste. It takes two wipes to take off make up completely but it will do the job.

would I repurchase most likely not as the price was on the more expensive side and I think the Coles wipes are better in general. I would consider buying them again in the summer though because of the aloe vera.

Briony xx

No comments:

Post a Comment